Request the County Seat

Request the County Seat and Beat that traffic ticket Request the county seat and get rid of a traffic ticket.  How does this work? Here is the scenario, while traveling in an unfamiliar location, you find yourself lost and you need to turn around. As you do so, you are pulled over by a law […]

Can You Be Thrown in Jail For Not Paying a Fine in a Criminal or DUI Case?

A question that is often asked is whether a Judge can throw someone in jail for not paying a Court ordered fine in a criminal or traffic case in the state of California.  The answer may surprise you.  Under CA law, a sentence in a criminal case requiring the defendant to pay a fine immediately […]

Monthly Newsletter

Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher

Whether it’s a DUI, domestic violence, suspended license, traffic tickets, or any other criminal matter, the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher can help. Schedule your FREE consultation below or call us at 800-797-8406. For more information, visit