Changing your child’s name without consent

Can you change your child’s last name without letting the father know about it? Whose last name will your child get? When your child is born, they can have whatever last name you want. It doesn’t matter if you want to have her keep the father’s last name. You can also have a hyphenated name. […]

Monthly Newsletter

Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher

Whether it’s a DUI, domestic violence, suspended license, traffic tickets, or any other criminal matter, the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher can help. Schedule your FREE consultation below or call us at 800-797-8406. For more information, visit