How to Obtain a Police Report in Los Angeles

If you live in Los Angeles and you need a police report, then you need to request it from the Records and Identification division at LAPD. For you to receive this report, you must be a victim of the crime, a lawyer to the victim or an insurance agent. The following are steps on how […]

Monthly Newsletter

Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher

Whether it’s a DUI, domestic violence, suspended license, traffic tickets, or any other criminal matter, the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher can help. Schedule your FREE consultation below or call us at 800-797-8406. For more information, visit