How do I get my license back after my second DUI or my third DUI in California?

40509.5 hold lawyer Mark A. Gallagher

This is a tricky one to answer. Analyzing the situation correctly involves applying all the rules from our very complex statutory scheme for APS actions and the mandatory actions imposed after court convictions. To further complicate matters, the law is constantly changing and then ultimately there are loopholes in the way the law gets applied. […]

Monthly Newsletter

Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher

Whether it’s a DUI, domestic violence, suspended license, traffic tickets, or any other criminal matter, the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher can help. Schedule your FREE consultation below or call us at 800-797-8406. For more information, visit