My child lives in California and I live somewhere else, can I get custody?

Even if you don’t live in California where your child lives, you may be able to obtain custody rights to your child(ren). In California, custody is split into legal custody, physical custody, and visitation. Legal Custody grants parents the rights to share the right and responsibility to make decisions relating to the health, education, and […]

Monthly Newsletter

Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher

Whether it’s a DUI, domestic violence, suspended license, traffic tickets, or any other criminal matter, the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher can help. Schedule your FREE consultation below or call us at 800-797-8406. For more information, visit