How do I erase a criminal conviction in California?

POST CONVICTION RELIEF: “Motion to Withdraw/Vacate Plea” based on trial courts failure to advise a non-citizen defendant of immigration consequences Many people who are non-citizens are not aware that there are severe immigration consequences that result from entering a guilty plea to a number of criminal offenses and later seek post-conviction relief to “erase” their […]

Monthly Newsletter

Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher

Whether it’s a DUI, domestic violence, suspended license, traffic tickets, or any other criminal matter, the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallagher can help. Schedule your FREE consultation below or call us at 800-797-8406. For more information, visit